Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beagles have a blast at the meetup group at Stuyvesant Park Dog Run!


Hey this is Molly here!  Well, mom hosted a beagles meetup up group and all I can say is arooooo!!
there were more than 20 beagles at this meet up!
It was SO much fun!  The dog run was over run with beagles sniffing and howling and running and playing!  As for me, here I am with my therapy dog bandana. Mom gave a little speech about becoming a therapy dog and handed out info. we stayed for two hours!  Wow was I tired.  All the beagles were having a ball!  One beagle even PLAYED with a ball!  Hope we can do this again real soon!
stay tuned for more beagles for adoption!
this is molly saying eat good treats!

4 comments:

  1. I was there. It really was fun, even though I don't have a beagle. So many cute beagles to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun! That is what our Toffee said. haha

    ReplyDelete