Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MIssy needs rescue or home - she was THROWN FROM A CAR!!! - Halifax VA




This is Missy-she has had it rough. She is in Halifax,Virginia.She was
thrown out of a car by a friends house she called me to ask for
help.She wandered away from their house and was picked up by AC- we
pulled her on her last day.She has been spayed and is UTD on her
shots-she is VERY sweet.She gets along with other dogs and is being
fostered by another friend who has dogs and also has cats and so far
she has totally ignored the cats.She is about 6 years old.If anyone
can take her into rescue please email me as I am the contact person or
if you want to adopt email me and I will send you an application. Put
Missy in the subject.

Thanks-
Stephanie
Preciousbeagle2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment