Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adopt Patches a cute 10 year old female beagle in MINNESOTA!

DOES ANYBODY ELSE JUST NEED TO BE HELD?
I'm a recent arrival from another shelter in Wisconsin, where I've been waiting for a Forever Home for over three months! I decided to transfer here to Animal Allies, in the hopes the waiting list won't be quite so long. I'm spayed, vet-checked, immunized, microchipped, and temperament tested - not to mention, well behaved and cute as can be!. Now all I need is a home... do you have room for me? Looking forward to meeting you!
PATCHES' ADOPTION FEE: $100 plus tax
PATCHES' CANINE-ALITY PROFILE: I'M A BUSY BEE (ORANGE): I'm a naturally playful, curious, and trusting canine. Take me for a big walk every day; give me something to do. After my jobs done, Ill curl up in front of the fire with you in the evenings. (Externally motivated)
Weight: 25.9 - Age: 10yrs Spayed
email: adoption@animalallies.net

No comments:

Post a Comment