Monday, November 21, 2011

Adopt Simon, adorable beagle/hound mix looking for the good life!

Hi-dee-ho neighbor! I'm new to these parts, recently residing in Kentucky. I'm hoping to start a new life in New Jersey; a clean slate, since my life in Kentucky was not the best.  Somebody decided to shoot me in the face and because I can't afford plastic surgery, I have the scars to remind me that life has not been good to me. As if that wasnt enough, I also had heartworm, but was recently treated and am recovering nicely.  Despite my 'ruff' past, I am still very trusting of people and like everyone I meet. I'm currently in a foster home with 7 other dogs of all sizes. I'm cratetrained, housetrained, a couch potato, but also enjoy romping in the yard. I'm not your typical barking beagle either. I only bark when there's something worth barking about! I'm approximately 6 years old and am looking forward to having a loving 'furever' home to call my own and washing away the memories of my first 6 years of life.  Please contact: EleventhHrRescue@aol.com or visit the site at http://www.ehrdogs.org/
to fill out an adoption application for Simon.




No comments:

Post a Comment