Thursday, January 5, 2012

Foster or Adopt Helen, a 4 year old hound mix (honorary beagle!)

 
 
My name is Helen, and I’m the perfect dog for you if you’re looking for a great walking, running or just lying-on-a-blanket-next-to-me-while-I-work companion. When you look into my deep brown eyes, it feels like I understand everything you say. If you take me for walks and stroke my soft, short fur and floppy brown ears, I’ll be your forever friend. My favorite things are walking, chasing after a squeaky toy, and belly rubs. I dream of a day when someone will do nothing more than rub me all day long. Because I like a lot of attention and want to be the Queen of the Castle, a home without other dogs is preferred. I’m unsure around younger children with their super fast movements and desire to hug me because I’m so sweet. So, a home without children or with children over nine years old is also strongly preferred. I have no sleep issues. Sometimes my previous owners had to wake me up to take me out for walks in the mornings. I haven’t been crated, am fully housebroken, and don’t shed much at all. Please give me a call. I’m a super sweet dog in need of a loving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment