Saturday, March 2, 2013

3 adult beagles need homes! Minneapolis KS



Doodle, Dot and Sandy are in need of homes!  These are breeder dogs who are no longer
breeding.  This is Doodle, a Lemon Beagle. Doodle has figured out what to do to make the family return him to me. So I continue to get him back. He is not a bad dog. He gets along with other dogs. Every once in a while if a dog pushes him, he will let them know. I do a reprimand and actually make him go lay down or go outside separately for a while to calm down. He will bark out of excitement. Such as when he sees the neighbor kids come out, he runs to the fence barking to play. He can get caught up in the barking so we have been working on a couple of barks and then stop. I would prefer no bark at all and we have actually accomplished that on occasion. He likes to veg on the couch. He loves to go to the country and run. One of the picture's of him running in the country. Can you see that smile and plain happiness he has there. I suggest a family with no children (because in his excitement in playing he may jump on a small child and knock them down) and even no animals (because he will not back down from an Alpha dog). A retired couple or individual. As you see, he will act up to be returned (his comfort level is here). The person adopting Doodle will need to show they are Alpha (stronger willed) of the pair. But do this without physical abuse. The previous homes have beat him, locked him outside permanently and locked him in a small room alone for such long periods of time that now when I put him in the car he literally bounces off the windows. Seriously. I have to talk him down and then he will settle down. It makes me sad. Doodle is neutered and current on all shots. He is hw- and on ivermectin monthly. If you would be interested in transferring Doodle to your rescue or know of a furever home to let him love, please contact me (SRL All Breed Dog Rescue) cell: 913 744 7040.  or email savethatdog@hotmail.com
 I also have two female dogs that are still at the breeder. They are not in jeopardy at this time. I cannot remove them because I cannot move Beagles. Just cannot get them adopted. I have had them listed for close to 1 year.
 Dot is 4 and sandy is 5.
 If anyone can help with this babies, please contact me. All Contact info is listed in signature line

SRL, Inc
All Breed Dog Rescue
501c3 status
Debbie Blochlinger, Founder
503 E 3rd
Minneapolis, KS 67467
cell: 913-744-7040
email: savethatdog@hotmail.com
check out:
http://savethatdog.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment