Wednesday, March 20, 2013

UNION CITY TN Adopt Bonnie, sweet little female beagle needs home!

contact: unicorn47@charter.net if you would like to adopt this sweet beagle Bonnie!


From Bonnie's foster mom:
Bonnie is just a wonderful dog! She has been with me approx 5 weeks. She has the best disposition. At first she made a wide birth around my cats at first but now just goes about her business. Gets along great with my dogs and grand kids (7 yrs and 9 months). She is very active putting her nose to the ground and her tail held high. I don't think she had ever been inside so potty training is an ongoing thing. Loves to be snuggled with. Will paw at me when I quit loving on her for more. Loves squeaky toys and usually has it in her mouth. She is a thief. Steals anything and takes it to her bed or mine like a treasure. Not a chewer though. She likes to be up high like on an elevated table I have by the window. She will lay there and sleep and snore. Approx 6-8 yrs old. Probably 25/30 pounds. She was a little thinner when she got here. Has a tattoo in her ear that has faded and we have tried to track but no luck. This girl is a snuggle bug who loves to be next to me just touch. An escape artist. She can shinny up the corners of my fence so I sit out there the whole time she is out. As long as I am there she doesn't even attempt to get out. Good on leash however is skittish getting it on her. Who knows what this sweet girl has been thru yet is very loyal and loving. I can send you some pictures if you like. As you can tell I am in love as I am with each of my fosters. If you want any more info or clarifications please email me. I can ramble on even more. LOL. Thank you for any exposure you can give her. She really does need her own furever family even though I am not in a hurry for her to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment