Friday, July 5, 2013

$240 sponsorship money - McDonough GA injured female beagle needs rescue now may have been hit by car

**All of you on this message, please know we are FULL and Bert will be euthanizing in the morning for space. I am begging each of you to please try to take in ONE Henry dog, if you could do that we would have no death** This girl could not use either her front or back left leg, this morning when I went in she was using her rear leg but not her front. She seems painful but is so very sweet, she let me rub her all over. I assume she has been hit by a car. If anyone can help us by getting her out and vetted that would be amazing. We open at 9 am Friday and I hope to have some help lined up for her. Contact me ASAP if you have a plan. Betsy~ **Please Note; When forwarding, crossposting, or re-posting I ask that you leave this message intact exactly as it was written by me. I do not give permission to post my message, part of my message, or my photographs on Craig's List . Thank you for your help and support, and for respecting my wishes.** Betsy Merchant~ We are very rescue friendly and are more than happy to work with any rescue group as long as the group has a valid Georgia Department of Agriculture license! Any rescue group, whether in or out of state, that takes pets from Georgia shelters, is required, by Georgia law, to have a rescue license issued by the Georgia Department of Agriculture's Animal Protection Division. Having tax exempt status is not the same as a license. For more information on obtaining a license, please call (404) 656-4914. Rescue Contact and info: mystiblu@bellsouth.net OR acrescue@co.henry.ga.us Email is checked every 2-3 hours, you will get a reply. Voicemail for those without computer access 770.288.7309 Henry County Animal Care and Control 527 Hampton Street McDonough, Georgia 30253 General Shelter Info 770.288.7387 http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA67.html Our Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 am-4:30 pm Saturday: 9 am-1 pm Sunday: Closed County Observed Holidays: Closed The shelter is located at 527 Hampton Street in McDonough. We are located south of Atlanta off I-75. Take exit 218 and head east on 20/81 toward McDonough. Our address is 527 Hwy 20/81 East. For all other information regarding ordinances, county codes, and other functions of Henry County Animal Care and Control please visit www.hcacc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment