Tuesday, July 23, 2013

update - safe! VERMILLION,OHIO - Young Female Beagle Cinnamon in Need - rescue/vetting monies needed

contact: mparke11@aol.com Cinnamon is a female Beagle that a man dropped off at my place last night. He said a guy in Wakeman had her in a pen about 3 feet off the ground and she was in so much crap that he asked the owner about it. The owner said the cage had not been cleaned in 2 years. The man told me her water dish was pure green with algae. He told me he was at the mans house to pay him for kitchen work when he saw her. He told me the owner said this dog was going to be shot because he was tired of feeding her. I THINK THE ENTIRE STORY IS A LIE! THE MAN WOULD NOT TELL ME HIS NAME AND SAID HE DID NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE WHEN I ASKED HIM FOR HIS NUMBER JUST IN CASE I HAD A QUESTION. ( ABOUT THE DOG ) This is a clean little (20 to 25 pounds at most) dog. Her teeth are clean and gums not red... weight looks good and toe nails perfect ...not the kind of dog we see standing in crap for 2 years. NO fly strikes at all on her body. I don't think she is old. I am looking for a rescue to take her. I will do the DHLPP AND BORDETELLA VACCINATIONS and 3 days of Panacur wormer.. I can give the rescue an entire wardrobe of summer shirts and winter coats to help with the adoption. I will also give a new Reel leash and collar. I have no money to vet this dog and I have turned down PUREBRED LABS FULLY VETTED , STANDARD POODLES VETTED AND A WHITE HUSKY WITH BLUE EYES VETTED. I physically can not take any more dogs into rescue right now. text me if you can take this girl into rescue 440-897-2662 I THINK OUT OF DESPERATION THIS GIRL WAS ABOUT TO END UP IN THE STREET SOMEWHERE. — Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary Inc. Deborah Parker Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary Inc. Vermilion OH 44089 http://www.saintfrancisanimalsanctuary.org/ www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH556.html

No comments:

Post a Comment