Friday, March 16, 2012

Adopt Peanut adorable 3 year old beagle in MA


This 3 year old beagle was pretty much dumped on caretaker who is trying to get him adopted. His name is Peanut and you can see he is overweight and we are working on a diet and exercise now. He doesn't like being crated or even in a pen but got over it by this morning. He is fine with other dogs/cats.. he lived with cats too. He seems to like my family room and has taken post on the couch. I will be getting his records Monday or Tuesday. He seems submissive around people, I was told he is a barker but now that he is free to roam my house I haven't heard a peep out of him. please email me, Shelly if you are interested in adoption. the email is schnzlove@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Post him on Beagles-on-the-Web.com. Fabulous national Beagle listings. Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete