Friday, December 20, 2013

Ventnor NJ _ Adopt Wally adorable adult bealge 25 lbs and a great beagle smile!!!



Hello. My name is Wally & I am a 6-7 yr. old beagle boy that recently found my way to Rescue. My previous owners left me at a shelter in Camden County, but Penny Angels came along and saved me. I don't know why my family didn't want me anymore, but I can't worry about that now; my new focus is to find another home. I love people and get along well with other dogs. I even like to play from time to time! I am a quiet boy and only weigh about 25 lbs. I am looking for a family who will love me forever and welcome me into their home! If you want to meet me and possibly add me to your family, please visit me at Petsmart on Saturday!

An adoption application for Wally can be obtained by visiting our web site at www.pennyangelsbeaglerescue.com. If you have any questions, please contact beagler534@comcast.net or emnase@aol.com, or call Penny Angels Beagle Rescue at 609-965-9476. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment