Friday, December 20, 2013

Ventnor NJ Daniel needs a home - adorable 8 year old male beagle waits for his new home!

Hi, my name is Daniel and I am a sweet 8 yr. old beagle boy that needs to find a new home. I was found as a stray, but really have no idea how I ended up on the street, especially at my age. I guess I was just following my beagle nose and before I knew it, I was lost! I was brought to a local shelter in NJ where I patiently sat in a kennel behind bars, just waiting for someone to bring me back home. Unfortunately, my someone never showed up. Lucky for me, I was brought to Penny Angels so that I could hang out with other beagles and take my time while I search for my forever home!!

I love people and get along well with the other dogs in Rescue!! I am a very calm boy, too! You probably can't tell by my photo, but I am not very big and only weigh 28 lbs. If you make room for me in your home, I promise to not take up too much space. I also promise to love you forever! I will be at Petsmart on Saturday if you would like to meet me!

An adoption application for Daniel can be obtained by visiting our web site at www.pennyangelsbeaglerescue.com. If you have any questions, please contact beagler534@comcast.net or emnase@aol.com, or call Penny Angels Beagle Rescue at 609-965-9476. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment