Monday, November 25, 2013

Kahoka, MO: 4 Beagles GETTING NO OFFERS_ Need rescue placement! $25 sponsorship for each beagle

Kahoka, MO: Wonderful dogs are all in need of rescue placements!  If you can help, please contact westhancockk9@mchsi.com.  All these dogs came from same breeder and
they are living OUTSIDE in this cold.....please email the contact if you can take any of
them into rescue!!!
more info:

I was the receiving rescue to get these four breeder dogs and they are very social with tails wagging and happy to see me.  I got them at least a month ago from a breeder who was going out of the business.  They are five years old she told me but I received no paperwork.  They could be a little older I do not know.  All are active and to my knowledge they are healthy but very overweight.    There is one male and three females.  I separated the lighter color female from the others as they were picking on her and she stayed in her doghouse most of the time.   All of the others get along great.  If you need any more info send me an email and I will be happy to respond.  Thanks again and I sure hope that we can find a rescue soon for these babies—they have straw in their houses but it is still awful cold!!!    




No comments:

Post a Comment